INGLEBY BARWICK TOWN COUNCIL
to be held at
FRANCIS OF ASSISI CHURCH HALL,
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Code of Conduct - Declaration of Interests.
3. Public Participation – Maximum Time of 10 Minutes Allocated.
4. Minutes of the Meeting of Ingleby Barwick Town Council held on Wednesday 21st
March 2007. After consideration, to approve the signature of the Minutes by the
person presiding as a correct record.
5. Matters arising from the Minutes on
6. Ingleby Barwick Community Hall – Youth Fund Provision.
7. Ingleby Barwick Town Council’s Standing Orders/Financial Regulations.
8. Ingleby Barwick Enforcement Service – Service Level Agreement.
9. Parish/Town Council Elections May 2007.
10. Clerks Contract of Employment/Pension.
11. Allianz Cornhill Insurance Policy, Renewal 2007/2008 – Including Review of Cover;
12. Secondary School Provision, Ingleby Barwick – Meeting with Ann Lees, Director of
13. Stockton Renaissance, Eastern Area Partnership Board – Report back from
Meeting held on
15. Finance: (a) Current Balance Sheet;
(b) Accounts due for Payment;
(c) S137 Payments – Request from Ingleby.net.
16. Community Facilities: (a) Street Furniture;
(b) Tree Planting.
17. Planning Applications.
(a) Planning Application No. 07/0722/REM
Proposal: Reserved Matters Application for Residential Development
Comprising 28 No. Dwellinghouses.
Location: The Forum, Porteus Bar, Valum Edge, Ingleby Barwick.
(b) Planning Application No. 07/0857/FUL
Proposal: Extension of Roadways to Boundary of Betty’s Close
Farm/Proposed Residential Development.
(c) Planning Application No. 07/0865/CPE
Proposal: Application for Certificate of Lawfulness for Caravan Site for up to
80 No. Caravans.
Location: Leven Caravan Site,
(d) Planning Application No. 07/0906/LA
Proposal: Revised Application for Erection of Building to Provide New
(e) Planning Application No. 07/1025/REV
Proposal: Revised Application for the Erection of Club House with Changing
Rooms and Associated Car Parking for Existing Golf Course.
18. Community Communication.
19. Clerk's Report and Correspondence.
20. Date of next Meeting of the Town Council and Date of Annual Parish Meeting
Paula M. Hall,
Clerk to the Council.