INGLEBY BARWICK TOWN COUNCIL
to be held at
ST FRANCIS OF ASSISI CHURCH HALL
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Code of Conduct - Declaration of Interests.
3. Public Participation – Maximum Time of 10 Minutes Allocated.
4. Minutes of the Meeting of Ingleby Barwick Town Council held on Wednesday 18th
April 2007. After consideration, to approve the signature of the Minutes by the
person presiding as a correct record.
5. Ingleby Barwick Town Council’s Standing Orders/Financial Regulations.
6. Ingleby Barwick Enforcement Service 2007/2008 – Service Level Agreement.
7. Allianz Cornhill Insurance Policy, Renewal 2007/2008.
8. Ingleby Barwick Community Hall – Proposed Extension.
9. Clerks Contract of Employment/Pension.
10. Planning Applications No. 07/1136/REM
Proposal: Revised Reserved Matters Application for the Erection of a Children’s
Day Nursery, Community Centre (D2 Use Class), Associated Car Parking and
Location: Land off
Paula M. Hall,
Clerk to the Council.