INGLEBY BARWICK PARISH COUNCIL
to be held at
ST FRANCIS OF ASSISI CHURCH HALL, BARWICK WAY, INGLEBY BARWICK,
WEDNESDAY 6TH JULY 2005
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Public Participation – Maximum Time of 10 Minutes Allocated.
3. Code of Conduct - Declaration of Interests.
4. The Chairman to draw the winning names of the Competition for the ‘Prince and
Princess of Ingleby Barwick’ who will be invited to open the ‘Summer Time Festival’
and the ‘Magic of Christmas Gala’, Ingleby Barwick.
5. Planning Application No. 05/1310/FUL,
Indoor Childrens Play Area and Creche with Outdoor Sports Facilities and
Associated Landscaping and Parking,
Land on Corner of Thornaby Road and Ingleby Way, Thornaby, Stockton.
6. Minutes of the Meeting of Ingleby Barwick Parish Council held on
Wednesday 15th June 2005.
After consideration, to approve the signature of the Minutes by the person presiding
as a correct record.
7. Matters arising from the Minutes on 15th June 2005.
8. Liaison with Ingleby Barwick Ward Councillors.
9. Area Transport Strategies.
10. Toddlers Play Area, Adjacent to Tesco, Ingleby Barwick.
11. Ingleby Barwick Community Warden Service.
12. Defra, Clean Neighbourhoods and Environment Act 2005.
13. Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council, Standards Committee – Appointment of
14. Finance: (a) Parish Council Current Balance Sheet;
(b) Accounts due for Payment;
(c) Internet Connection;
(d) Section 137 Payments – 1st Ingleby Barwick Rangers.
15. Community Facilities – Street Furniture.
16. Planning Applications.
17. Stockton Renaissance, Eastern Area Partnership – Report back from the
Business Meeting on Tuesday 28th June 2005, 9.30 am at The Robert Atkins
Centre, Thorntree Road, Thornaby.
18. Report of Attendance at Community Hall Management Committee Meetings.
19. Community Communication.
20. Clerk's Report and Correspondence.
21. Date of next Meeting of the Parish Council.
Paula M. Hall,
Clerk to the Parish Council.