INGLEBY BARWICK PARISH COUNCIL
to be held at
ST FRANCIS OF ASSISI CHURCH HALL, BARWICK WAY, INGLEBY BARWICK,
WEDNESDAY 21ST SEPTEMBER 2005
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Public Participation – Maximum Time of 10 Minutes Allocated.
3. Code of Conduct - Declaration of Interests.
4. Minutes of the Meeting of Ingleby Barwick Parish Council held on Wednesday 6th
July 2005 and Minutes of the Special Meeting of the Parish Council held on
Wednesday 10th August 2005.
After consideration, to approve the signature of the Minutes by the person presiding
as a correct record.
5. Matters arising from the Minutes on 6th July 2005 and 10th August 2005.
6. Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council, Transport Assessment Ingleby Barwick.
7. Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council, TRO – Lowfields Avenue/Farm Lane/Hollybush
Avenue, Experimental Limited Waiting Order 2004.
8. CCTV Ingleby Barwick, Powercare Electrical Services.
9. Ingleby Barwick Community Warden Service – Update.
10. Christmas Tree/Decorations, Ingleby Barwick.
11. Northumbria in Bloom – High Five Celebrations for Stockton.
12. Tees Valley Rural Community Council, Village Halls and Rural Community
Buildings Development Project, Ingleby Barwick Community Hall.
13. Stockton-on-Tees Local Development Framework, Submission Draft Statement of
14. North East Assembly, View: Shaping the North East – Regional Spatial Strategy.
15. Local Works, Campaign for the Sustainable Communities Bill.
16. County Durham and Cleveland County Training Partnership, Training Events.
17. Finance: (a) Parish Council Current Balance Sheet;
(b) Accounts due for Payment;
(c) Audit for the Year Ended 31st March 2005;
(d) Ingleby Barwick Community Hall Accounts.
18. Community Facilities: (a) Street Furniture;
(b) Bulb Planting.
19. Planning Applications.
20. Report of Attendance at Community Hall Management Committee Meetings.
21. Community Communication.
22. Clerk's Report and Correspondence.
23. Date of next Meeting of the Parish Council.
Paula M. Hall,
Clerk to the Parish Council.