INGLEBY BARWICK PARISH COUNCIL
to be held at
FRANCIS OF ASSISI CHURCH HALL,
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Code of Conduct - Declaration of Interests.
3. Public Participation – Maximum Time of 10 Minutes Allocated.
4. Minutes of the Special Meeting of Ingleby Barwick Parish Council held on
Minutes by the person presiding as a correct record.
5. Matters arising from the Minutes.
– Issues and Options Consultation.
7. Stockton-on-Tees Children’s Trust, Every Child Matters, Children and Young
People’s Plan 2006-09.
Supplementary Planning Document.
9. Youth Matters – Consultation/Funding.
10. Ingleby Barwick Community Hall Extension.
11. Friends of Local Nature Reserves – Report Back from Meeting on Wednesday 7th
12. Dental Practices, Ingleby Barwick.
13. Secondary Education, Ingleby Barwick.
15. Ingleby Barwick Parish Council Office Accommodation – Draft Lease Agreement.
16. St. Francis of
17. Parish Council Seat Adjacent to Stonechat Close, Ingleby Barwick.
18. Finance: (a) Parish Council Current Balance Sheet;
(b) Accounts due for Payment;
(c) Ingleby Barwick Community Hall Accounts;
(d) T.I.B.S. – Request for Release of Funding;
(e) Section 137 Payments to Charity/Voluntary Organisations:
19. Community Facilities: Street Furniture – Dog Bins;
20. Planning Applications.
21. Report from Ingleby Barwick Community Hall Management Committee.
22. Community Communication.
23. Clerk's Report and Correspondence.
24. Date of next meeting of the Parish Council.
Paula M. Hall,
Clerk to the Parish Council.