INGLEBY BARWICK PARISH COUNCIL
to be held at
FRANCIS OF ASSISI CHURCH HALL,
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Public Participation – Maximum Time of 10 Minutes Allocated.
3. Code of Conduct - Declaration of Interests.
4. Ingleby Barwick Community Warden Service – Meeting to be attended by Mr M.
Batty, Head of
5. Minutes of the Meeting of Ingleby Barwick Parish Council held on Wednesday 16th
November 2005 and Minutes of the Special
Meeting held on
After consideration, to approve the signature of the Minutes by the person presiding
as a correct record.
6. Matters arising from the Minutes on 16th
7. Barwick Way, Ingleby Barwick – Proposed TRO 24 hour Waiting Restrictions.
8. Land in the Vicinity of Bettys Close Farm, Ingleby Barwick – Consideration to be
Given to Suggesting that Stockton-on
10. Ingleby Barwick Parish Council - Office Accommodation.
12. Finance: (a) Parish Council Current Balance Sheet;
(b) Accounts due for Payment;
(c) Ingleby Barwick Community Hall Accounts;
(d) Section 137 Payments to Voluntary Organisations.
13. Community Facilities: (a) Street Furniture;
(b) Christmas Tree/Decorations;
(c) Tree Planting;
(d) Bulb Planting.
14. Planning Applications.
(a) Planning Application No. 05/0999/REM (Reduction in Number of Houses to
99 and Revised Site Layout).
Proposal: Reserved Matters Application for the Erection of 114 Dwellings and Associated Landscaping and Access.
Location: Hill Brook, Ingleby Barwick.
15. Report from Ingleby Barwick Community Hall Management Committee.
16. Community Communication.
17. Clerk's Report and Correspondence.
18. Date of next Meeting of the Parish Council.
Paula M. Hall,
Clerk to the Parish Council.