INGLEBY BARWICK PARISH COUNCIL
to be held at
FRANCIS OF ASSISI CHURCH HALL,
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Code of Conduct - Declaration of Interests.
3. Public Participation – Maximum Time of 10 Minutes Allocated.
4. Minutes of the Meeting of Ingleby Barwick Parish Council held on
Minutes by the person presiding as a correct record.
Bloom, a sub committee of Thornaby Town Council Environment Committee.
6. Ingleby Barwick ‘Romano’
8. Ingleby Barwick VISSIM Model - Validation Report.
9. The Gambling Act 2005 – Draft Statement of Licensing Principles.
10. Naming and Numbering for Broomwood Development.
12. Ingleby Barwick Parish Council Office Accommodation – Lease Agreement.
13. Ingleby Barwick Community Hall – Extension.
14. Ingleby Barwick Community Hall – Partition Wall.
16. Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council, Sponsorship and/or Reservation of the Mayor’s
Annual Charity Dinner 2006.
18. Bassleton Beck – Complaints in Connection with Fly Tipping, Litter etc.
19. Matters arising from the Minutes of the
20. Finance: (a) Parish Council Current Balance Sheet;
(b) Accounts due for Payment;
(c) BDO Stoy Hayward LLP, Audit for the Year Ended 31st March
(d) Ingleby Barwick Community Hall Accounts;
(e) Maltby Cricket Club – Request for Financial Assistance;
(f) Section 137 Payments – Sponsorship of two Ingleby Barwick
Residents entering the New York Marathon to help raise funds
for a children’s charity.
21. Community Facilities: Street Furniture – Dog Bins.
22. Planning Applications.
23. Report from Ingleby Barwick Community Hall Management Committee.
24. Community Communication.
25. Clerk's Report and Correspondence.
26. Date of next meeting of the Parish Council.
Paula M. Hall,
Clerk to the Parish Council.