INGLEBY BARWICK PARISH COUNCIL
to be held at
ST FRANCIS OF ASSISI CHURCH CENTRE, BARWICK WAY, INGLEBY BARWICK, on
WEDNESDAY 20TH APRIL 2005
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Public Participation – Maximum Time of 10 Minutes Allocated.
3. Code of Conduct - Declaration of Interests.
4. New Primary School Site, Barwick Way/Low Lane, Ingleby Barwick – Aeroplane
Crash, De Havilland Mosquito on 11th November 1943 – Mr David Thompson to
make a short presentation on his findings to date.
5. Minutes of Ingleby Barwick Parish Council Meeting held on Wednesday 16th
March 2005 and Minutes of the Special Meeting held on 23rd March 2005.
After consideration, to approve the signature of the Minutes by the person presiding
as a correct record.
6. Matters arising from the Minutes on 16th March 2005 and 23rd March 2005.
7. Land to the Rear of All Saints Secondary School, Ingleby Barwick.
8. Egglescliffe Parish Council - Invitation to Annual Parish Meeting & Chairman’s
Social Evening on Thursday 5th May 2005 at Egglescliffe Community Centre,
Durham Lane, Eaglescliffe, commencing at 7.30 p.m.
9. Care For Your Area Awards 2005.
10. Finance: (a) Parish Council Current Balance Sheet;
(b) Accounts due for Payment;
(c) HLB AV Audit–Annual Audit for the Year Ending 31st March
(d) Ingleby Barwick Community Hall Accounts;
(e) S137 Payments – Request for Grant Aid.
11. Community Facilities.
12. Planning Applications.
(a) Planning Application No. 05/0999/REM
Proposal: Reserved Matters Application for the Erection of 114 Dwellings and Associated Landscaping and Access.
Location: Hill Brook, Ingleby Barwick.
(b) Planning Application No. 05/0956/FUL
Proposal: Temporary Access Road to Allow Works to Leven Bridge Weir.
Location: Cross Keys, Leven Bank Road, Yarm.
(c) Planning Application No. 05/0381/REM
Proposal: Reserved Matters Application for Residential Development for 431
Dwellings Comprising 104 Flats/140 Sheltered Apartments and 187 Terraced,
Semi and Detached Houses Together with Associated Means of Access and
Location: Broomwood, Village 5, Ingleby Barwick.
13. Report of Attendance at Community Hall Management Committee Meetings.
14. Community Communication.
15. Clerk's Report and Correspondence.
16. Dates of the Annual Parish Meeting and the Statutory Annual Meeting of Ingleby
Barwick Parish Council – May 2005.
Paula M. Hall,
Clerk to the Parish Council.