INGLEBY BARWICK PARISH COUNCIL
to be held at
FRANCIS OF ASSISI CHURCH HALL,
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Public Participation – Maximum Time of 10 Minutes Allocated.
3. Code of Conduct - Declaration of Interests.
4. Minutes of the Meeting of Ingleby Barwick Parish Council held on Wednesday 21st
After consideration, to approve the signature of the Minutes by the person presiding
as a correct record.
5. Matters arising from the Minutes on
Principles and Terms of Reference.
7. Eastern Area Transport Strategy – Consideration to be Given to Priorities.
Screening to Adjacent Properties.
10. A Short Ceremony Dedicated to ‘Service to the Community’ on the occasion of the
Battle of Trafalgar 200th
Anniversary, to be held on
St. Francis of
11. Finance: (a) Parish Council Current Balance Sheet;
(b) Accounts due for Payment;
(c) Ingleby Barwick Community Hall Accounts;
(d) Section 137 Payments – Request for Funding from Maltby
12. Community Facilities: (a) Street Furniture;
(b) Christmas Tree/Decorations;
(c) Tree Planting;
(d) Bulb Planting.
13. Planning Applications.
(a) Planning Application No. 05/2660/LA
Proposal: Erection of 1 No. Three Bedroom Caretaker Bungalow,
(b) Planning Application No. 05/2665/REM
Proposal: Residential Development of 143 No. Dwellings and Associated
Highways, Infrastructure and Garages;
Location: Land Off
14. Report from Community Hall Management Committee Meetings.
15. Community Communication.
16. Clerk's Report and Correspondence.
17. Date of next Meeting of the Parish Council.
Paula M. Hall,
Clerk to the Parish Council.