INGLEBY BARWICK PARISH COUNCIL
to be held at
ST FRANCIS OF ASSISI CHURCH HALL,
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Code of Conduct - Declaration of Interests.
3. Public Participation – Maximum Time of 10 Minutes Allocated.
4. Minutes of the Meeting of Ingleby Barwick Parish Council held on
Minutes by the person presiding as a correct record.
5. Matters arising from the Minutes.
Ingleby Barwick – Request for Pinch Point.
8. Ingleby Barwick Parish Council Office Accommodation – Draft Lease Agreement.
9. Ingleby Barwick Community Hall – Extension.
10. Ingleby Barwick Community Hall – Partition Wall.
11. Ingleby Gymnastics Club - Gymnastics Facility for Ingleby Barwick.
12. Finance: (a) Parish Council Current Balance Sheet;
(b) Accounts due for Payment;
(c) Ingleby Barwick Community Hall Accounts;
13. Community Facilities: Street Furniture – Dog Bins;
14. Planning Applications.
(a) Planning Application No. 06/1369/FUL
Proposal: Alteration and Extensions to Provide Staff Room and Bay Windows
Location: Ingleby Residential
(b) Planning Application No. 06/1989/FUL
Proposal: Erection of Club House with Changing Rooms and Associated Car
Parking for Existing Golf Course
(c) Planning Application No. 06/2100/REM
Proposal: Reserved Matters Application for Residential Development
Comprising 35 No. Dwellinghouses
Location: Portus Bar, Ingleby Barwick.
(d) Planning Application No. 06/2131/REM
Proposal: Substitution of House Types for Plots 28-89 and 108/109
Location: Plots 28-37,
38-63, 64-89, 108 and 109,
(e) Planning Application No. 06/2147/FUL
Proposal: Erection of 2 No. Dwellinghouses
Location: Plot 61 and
(f) Planning Application No. 06/2153/REV
Proposal: Conversion of Existing Bungalow to Two Storey House (Revised
Paddock, Bettys Farm,
15. Report from Ingleby Barwick Community Hall Management Committee.
16. Community Communication.
17. Clerk's Report and Correspondence.
18. Date of next meeting of the Parish Council.
Paula M. Hall,
Clerk to the Parish Council.