MEETING of INGLEBY BARWICK PARISH COUNCIL,
to be held at
ST FRANCIS OF ASSISI CHURCH HALL, BARWICK WAY, INGLEBY BARWICK,
WEDNESDAY 19TH JANUARY 2005,
commencing at 7.15 p.m.
The business to be transacted at the meeting is as follows:
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Public Participation – Maximum Time of 10 Minutes Allocated.
3. Code of Conduct - Declaration of Interests.
4. Minutes of Ingleby Barwick Parish Council Meeting held on Wednesday 15th
After consideration, to approve the signature of the Minutes by the person presiding
as a correct record.
5. Matters arising from the Minutes on 15th December 2004.
6. Ingleby Barwick Community Warden Service.
7. Ingleby Barwick Community Hall Proposed Extension – Building Regulation
8. Ingleby Barwick Community Hall – Proposed O2 Installation, Ingleby Barwick.
9. The Local Channel, Freedom of Information Act (FOI).
10. Stockton Renaissance Partnership Conference, Tuesday 18th January 2005 at
4.30 p.m., Destiny Centre, Norton Road, Norton, Stockton-on-Tees.
11. Finance: (a) Parish Council Current Balance Sheet;
(b) Accounts due for Payment;
(c) HLB AV Audit – Annual Return for year ended 31st March 2004;
(d) Ingleby Barwick Community Hall Accounts;
(e) Section 137 Payments – Requests for Grant Aid from Voluntary
Organisations Active Within Ingleby Barwick.
12. Community Facilities: (a) Tree Planting;
(b) Christmas Tree.
13. Planning Applications.
14. Report of Attendance at Community Hall Management Committee Meetings.
15. Community Communication.
16. Clerk's Report and Correspondence.
17. Date of next Meeting of the Parish Council.
Paula M. Hall,
Clerk to the Parish Council.