INGLEBY BARWICK PARISH COUNCIL
to be held at
FRANCIS OF ASSISI CHURCH HALL,
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Code of Conduct - Declaration of Interests.
3. Public Participation – Maximum Time of 10 Minutes Allocated.
4. Minutes of the Meeting of Ingleby Barwick Parish Council held on Wednesday 20th
September 2006 and Minutes of the Special Meeting held on Wednesday 27th
After consideration, to approve the signature of the Minutes by the person presiding
as a correct record.
5. Matters arising from the Minutes on 20th
6. Eastern Area Transport Strategy – Update from
7. Ingleby Barwick ‘Romano’
Issues and Options, Re-consultation on Strategic Options for Development and
9. Environment Agency - The
Spatial Options and Site Allocations Policies Document Public Consultation
11. Ingleby Barwick Community Hall – Extension.
12. The Five Lamps Organisation – Invitation to Annual General Meeting, 1st November
2006 from at The Youthy,
Meeting/Ordinary Meeting on
15. Finance: (a) Parish Council Current Balance Sheet;
(b) Bank Account Signatories;
(b) Accounts due for Payment;
(c) Ingleby Barwick Community Hall Accounts.
16. Community Facilities: (a) Street Furniture;
(b) Christmas Tree/Decorations;
(c) Tree Planting;
(d) Bulb Planting.
17. Planning Applications.
(a) Planning Advisory Group – Appointment of 2 no. Substitute Parish Council Members.
(b) Planning Application No. 06/2622/FUL
Proposal: Revised Application for the Erection of 1 no. Detached Dwellinghouse and Detached Garage.
Location: Plot 20, River View, Ingleby Barwick.
(c) Planning Application No. 06/3067/LA
Proposal: Erection of Building to Provide New Children’s Centre.
(d) Planning Application No. 06/3076/FUL
Proposal: Erection of 1 no. Additional Dwelling.
Location: Plot 37A, Hillbrook, Ingleby Barwick.
(e) Planning Application No. 06/3077/FUL
Proposal: Substitution of House Types to Plots 4,12,97,16,17,51,52,31-37
Location: Land At Hillbrook, Ingleby Barwick.
(f) Appeal Ref: APP/H0738/A/06/2025547/W
Proposal: Outline Application for 1 no. Bungalow with Associated Means of Access and Landscaping.
18. Report from Community Hall Management Committee Meetings.
19. Community Communication.
20. Clerk's Report and Correspondence.
21. Date of next Meeting of the Parish Council.
Paula M. Hall,
Clerk to the Parish Council.