INGLEBY BARWICK PARISH COUNCIL
to be held at
FRANCIS OF ASSISI CHURCH HALL,
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Public Participation – Maximum Time of 10 Minutes Allocated.
3. Code of Conduct - Declaration of Interests.
4. Minutes of the Meeting of Ingleby Barwick Parish Council held on Wednesday 21st
After consideration, to approve the signature of the Minutes by the person presiding
as a correct record.
5. Matters arising from the Minutes on
7. Environmental Improvement Planting Schemes at Grassington Green and Preseli
Barwick – Request for Assistance with Funding from
Barwick - Security to the Rear of Adjacent Properties.
10. Tesco, Ingleby Barwick – Street Lighting Columns not Working at the Roundabout
Adjacent to the Petrol Station.
11. Ingleby Barwick Community Hall – Proposed Extension.
12. Post Office Services, Ingleby Barwick.
13. Cleveland Local Councils Association, ‘Quality Councils’, One Day Event to be
held at County Hall
14. Ingleby Barwick Parish Council - Office Accommodation.
15. Finance: (a) Parish Council Current Balance Sheet;
(b) Accounts due for Payment;
(c) Ingleby Barwick Community Hall Accounts.
16. Community Facilities: (a) Street Furniture;
(b) Christmas Tree/Decorations;
(c) Tree Planting.
17. Planning Applications.
(a) Planning Application No. 05/3457/FUL.
Proposal: Extension to Existing Foodstore and Associated Car Parking.
18. Report from Ingleby Barwick Community Hall Management Committee.
19. Community Communication.
20. Clerk's Report and Correspondence.
21. Date of next Meeting of the Parish Council.
Paula M. Hall,
Clerk to the Parish Council.