MEETING of INGLEBY BARWICK PARISH COUNCIL
to be held at
ST FRANCIS OF ASSISI CHURCH HALL, BARWICK WAY, INGLEBY BARWICK,
WEDNESDAY 17TH NOVEMBER 2004,
Please note: the slightly later start time.
The business to be transacted at the meeting is as follows:
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Public Participation - Maximum Time of 10 Minutes Allocated.
3. Code of Conduct - Declaration of Interests.
4. Highway Matters – Meeting to be attended by Brian Buckley, Team Leader
(Highway Maintenance), Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council.
5. Minutes of Ingleby Barwick Parish Council Meeting held on 20th October 2004 and
Minutes of the Special Meeting held on Wednesday 10th November 2004.
After consideration, to approve the signature of the Minutes by the person presiding
as a correct record.
6. Matters arising from the Minutes on 20th October 2004 and 10th November 2004.
7. Freedom of Information Act 2000.
8. Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council, Parish Liaison Forum Next Meeting Date.
9. Finance: (a) Parish Council Current Balance Sheet;
(b) Accounts due for Payment;
(c) Ingleby Barwick Community Hall Accounts.
(d) Ingleby Barwick Community Hall – signs.
(e) Request for financial assistance from Ingleby Barwick
10. Community Facilities: (a) Tree Planting;
(b) Bulb Planting;
(c) Christmas Tree/Decorations.
11. Planning Applications.
12. Report of Attendance at Community Hall Management Committee Meetings.
13. Community Communication.
14. Clerk's Report and Correspondence.
15. Date of next Meeting of the Parish Council.
Paula M. Hall,
Clerk to the Parish Council.