INGLEBY BARWICK PARISH COUNCIL
to be held at
FRANCIS OF ASSISI CHURCH HALL,
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Public Participation – Maximum Time of 10 Minutes Allocated.
3. Code of Conduct - Declaration of Interests.
4. Section 137 Payments, Requests for Funding:
(a) Ingleby Barwick Residents Network – Magic of Christmas Gala 2005;
5. Planning Applications.
(a) Planning Application No. 05/3046/FUL
Plot 22, Riverview, Ingleby Barwick,
Erection of Detached Dwellinghouse.
(b) Planning Application No. 05/3047/OUT
Land in the Vicinity of Bettys Close Farm, Ingleby Barwick,
Outline Application for 19 No. Self-Build Housing Plots and the Creation of a
Country Park/Local Nature Reserve.
6. Minutes of the Meeting of Ingleby Barwick Parish Council held on Wednesday 19th
After consideration, to approve the signature of the Minutes by the person presiding
as a correct record.
7. Matters arising from the Minutes on
30mph between the
Alteration Number One.
December 2005 at in the Council Chamber, Town Hall, High Street,
12. Police CCTV Proposal,
from PC Stockley, which he has sent to the
the provision of a CCTV system at the location.
13. Government Proposals for the Future of
14. Ingleby Barwick Parish Council - Office Accommodation.
15. Finance: (a) Parish Council Current Balance Sheet;
(b) Accounts due for Payment;
(c) Ingleby Barwick Community Hall Accounts;
16. Community Facilities: (a) Street Furniture;
(b) Christmas Tree/Decorations;
(c) Tree Planting;
(d) Bulb Planting.
17. Report from Stockton Renaissance, Eastern Area Partnership meeting on
18. Report from Community Hall Management Committee Meetings.
19. Community Communication.
20. Clerk's Report and Correspondence.
21. Date of next Meeting of the Parish Council.
Paula M. Hall,
Clerk to the Parish Council.