INGLEBY BARWICK PARISH COUNCIL
to be held at
ST FRANCIS OF ASSISI CHURCH HALL, BARWICK WAY, INGLEBY BARWICK
WEDNESDAY 16TH MARCH 2005
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Public Participation – Maximum Time of 10 Minutes Allocated.
3. Code of Conduct - Declaration of Interests.
4. Primary School, Low Lane/Barwick Way, Ingleby Barwick – Proposed roundabout
and widening of Barwick Way – meeting to be attended by an Officer from
Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council.
5. Minutes of Ingleby Barwick Parish Council Meeting held on Wednesday 16th
February 2005 and Minutes of the Special Meeting held on 9th March 2005.
After consideration, to approve the signature of the Minutes by the person presiding
as a correct record.
6. Matters arising from the Minutes on 16th February 2005 and 9th March 2005.
7. Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council - Area Transport Strategies.
8. 02 (Uk) Ltd Planned Cellsite C11817, Adopted Public Highway, Ingleby Way West,
9. Tees Valley Wildlife Trust, Tees Valley Community Greenspaces Project.
10. Thornaby and Ingleby Barwick Football Club (TIBS), Thornaby Road Football
Pitches Project – meeting to be attended by a representative from TIBS.
11. Finance: (a) Parish Council Current Balance Sheet;
(b) Accounts due for Payment;
(c) Ingleby Barwick Community Hall Accounts;
(d) Community Hall Grant Allocation.
12. Community Facilities: Tree Planting.
13. Planning Applications.
14. Report of Attendance at Community Hall Management Committee Meetings.
15. Community Communication.
16. Clerk's Report and Correspondence.
17. Date of next Meeting of the Parish Council.
Paula M. Hall,
Clerk to the Parish Council.