MEETING of INGLEBY BARWICK PARISH COUNCIL,
to be held at
ST FRANCIS OF ASSISI CHURCH HALL, BARWICK WAY, INGLEBY BARWICK,
WEDNESDAY 16TH FEBRUARY 2005,
The business to be transacted at the meeting is as follows:
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Public Participation Maximum Time of 10 Minutes Allocated.
3. Code of Conduct - Declaration of Interests.
4. Police Cover, Ingleby Barwick Inspector Ian Garrett to attend meeting.
5. Stockton Renaissance Eastern Area Partnership Board Presentation by Scott
Stewart, Eastern Area Partnership Coordinator.
6. Minutes of Ingleby Barwick Parish Council Meeting held on Wednesday 19th
January 2005 and Minutes of the Special Meeting held on 26th January 2005.
After consideration, to approve the signature of the Minutes by the person presiding
as a correct record.
7. Matters arising from the Minutes on 19th January and 26th January 2005.
8. Traffic Issues, Ingleby Barwick - Lowfields Avenue Consultation.
9. Primary School, Low Lane, Ingleby Barwick Proposed widening of Barwick Way.
10. River Tees Heritage Park Proposals Footbidge over the River Tees.
11. Ingleby Mill Primary School, Ingleby Barwick Ofsted achievements.
12. Parish Council Liaison Forum held on 7th February 2005.
13. County Durham and Cleveland County Training Events.
2 of 2
14. Finance: (a) Parish Council Current Balance Sheet;
(b) Accounts due for Payment;
(c) Ingleby Barwick Community Hall Accounts;
(d) Section 137 Voluntary Organisations, Grant Aid Request.
15. Community Facilities: Tree Planting.
16. Planning Applications.
(a) Planning Application No. 04/3868/SOR
Land At Green Lane, Proposed New School Environmental Statement Scoping Report;
(b) Planning Application No. 05/0151/FUL
Extension to Form Bulk Store, Cage Marshalling Area, Unloading Dock and Extended Fence and Gates to Service Yard.
(c) Planning Application No. 04/3905/EIS
Resubmission of Outline Application for the Erection of 250 No. Apartments and Hotel Extension Including New Leisure and Business Centre and New Means of Access (Demolition of Existing Nightclub/Leisure Complex/Function Rooms),
Tall Trees Hotel, Worsall Road, Yarm.
17. Report of Attendance at Community Hall Management Committee Meetings.
18. Community Communication.
19. Clerk's Report and Correspondence.
20. Date of next Meeting of the Parish Council.
Paula M. Hall,
Clerk to the Parish Council.