INGLEBY BARWICK PARISH COUNCIL
to be held at
FRANCIS OF ASSISI CHURCH HALL,
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Code of Conduct - Declaration of Interests.
3. Public Participation – Maximum Time of 10 Minutes Allocated.
4. Care For Your Area, Service Stockton – Christine James, Customer Services Team
Leader to attend the meeting.
5. Minutes of the Meeting of Ingleby Barwick Parish Council held on Wednesday 18th
October 2006. After consideration, to approve the signature of the Minutes by the
person presiding as a correct record.
6. Matters arising from the Minutes on
Issues and Options, Re-consultation on Strategic Options for Development and
9. Greenside Shopping Area, Ingleby Barwick.
10. Tesco, Ingleby Barwick – Report Back from the Meeting held on Thursday 9th
11. Ingleby Barwick Community Wardens – Cycle Storage.
13. The Local Government White Paper.
14. Eastern Area Partnership Board – Report Back from Meeting on 24th October
16. Ingleby Barwick Parish Council Office Accommodation – Lease, Barwick Lodge.
17. Ingleby Barwick Community Hall – Buildings Insurance.
18. Finance: (a) Parish Council Current Balance Sheet;
(b) Accounts due for Payment;
(c) Ingleby Barwick Community Hall Accounts;
(d) Section 137 Payments – Crimestoppers Appeal 2006.
19. Community Facilities: (a) Street Furniture;
(b) Christmas Tree/Decorations;
(c) Tree Planting;
(d) Bulb Planting.
20. Planning Applications.
(a) Planning Application No. 06/3081/FUL
Proposal: New Roundabout Junction and Access on the A174.
Location: Teesside Industrial Estate, Thornaby.
(b) Planning Application No. 06/3244/FUL
Proposal: Erection of an All Weather Garden Facility including a 2.6m High Covered Pergola.
Location: Myton House Farm, Ingleby Barwick.
21. Report from Community Hall Management Committee Meetings.
22. Community Communication.
23. Clerk's Report and Correspondence.
24. Date of next Meeting of the Parish Council.
Paula M. Hall,
Clerk to the Parish Council.