INGLEBY BARWICK PARISH COUNCIL
to be held at
FRANCIS OF ASSISI CHURCH HALL,
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Public Participation – Maximum Time of 10 Minutes Allocated.
3. Code of Conduct - Declaration of Interests.
4. Minutes of the Meeting of Ingleby Barwick Parish Council held on Wednesday 15th
February 2006. After consideration, to approve the signature of the Minutes by the
person presiding as a correct record.
5. Matters arising from the Minutes on
6. Ingleby Barwick Residents Network – Proposal for Youth Shelters and Cycle racks.
7. Feedback from Training event: ‘The Local Council’s Role in Planning’ held on
Provision for New Developments Supplementary Planning Document and Draft
Sustainability Appraisal Report.
9. Eastern Area Partnership Board:
(a) Report Back from Meeting
(b) Ingleby Action Plan;
(c) Two representatives required from Groups in Ingleby Barwick.
10. Thornaby and Ingleby Barwick Football Club:
(a) Representative requested from the Parish Council to be a Member of the Football Club’s Committee;
(b) Invitation for Parish Council Members to view the new Sports
Pavilion at a date to be arranged between
(c) Invitation for Parish Council Members to attend the Presentation Evening on Friday 5th May 2006 at the National Reserve Club, Thornaby.
12. Ingleby Barwick Community Wardens – Feedback from ‘Walkabout’ with Members
of the Parish Council on
13. Finance: (a) Parish Council Current Balance Sheet;
(b) Accounts due for Payment;
(c) Ingleby Barwick Community Hall Accounts;
(d) Maltby Cricket Club – Request for Financial Support;
(e) Section 137 Payments to Charity/Voluntary Organisations:
- 1st Ingleby Barwick Brownies;
- Vitalise, provides breaks for disabled people and
14. Community Facilities: (a) Street Furniture;
(b) Tree Planting.
15. Planning Applications.
(a) Planning Application No. 06/0586/FUL
Proposal: Erection of Detached Bungalow.
Location: Land at 5 Foreland Point, Ingleby Barwick.
16. Report from Ingleby Barwick Community Hall Management Committee.
17. Community Communication.
18. Clerk's Report and Correspondence.
19. Date of next Meeting of the Parish Council.
Paula M. Hall,
Clerk to the Parish Council.