INGLEBY BARWICK PARISH COUNCIL
to be held at
ST FRANCIS OF ASSISI CHURCH HALL, BARWICK WAY, INGLEBY BARWICK
WEDNESDAY 15TH JUNE 2005
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Public Participation – Maximum Time of 10 Minutes Allocated.
3. Code of Conduct - Declaration of Interests.
4. The Chairman to draw the winning names of the Competition for the ‘Prince and
Princess of Ingleby Barwick’ who will be invited to open the ‘Summer Time Festival’
and the ‘Magic of Christmas Gala’, Ingleby Barwick.
5. Planning Application No. 05/1310/FUL,
Indoor Childrens Play Area and Creche with Outdoor Sports Facilities and
Associated Landscaping and Parking,
Land on Corner of Thornaby Road and Ingleby Way, Thornaby, Stockton.
6. Minutes of the Special Meeting of Ingleby Barwick Parish Council held on
Wednesday 18th May 2005 and Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on
25th May 2005.
After consideration, to approve the signature of the Minutes by the person presiding
as a correct record.
7. Matters arising from the Minutes on 18th May 2005 and 25th May 2005.
8. Lowfields Avenue Extension, Ingleby Barwick – Review of Closure.
9. Barberry Close, Ingleby Barwick - Preservation Order on Trees.
10. Grass Cutting, Ingleby Barwick – Land Ownership Issues.
11. Stockton Renaissance, Eastern Area Partnership – Report Back from the
Presentation Meeting on Tuesday 7th June 2005, 5.30 p.m. at The Youthy,
Thornaby Road, Thornaby, Stockton-on-Tees.
12. Finance: (a) Parish Council Current Balance Sheet;
(b) Accounts due for Payment;
(c) HLB AV Audit–Annual Audit for the Year Ending 31st March
13. Community Facilities.
14. Planning Applications.
15. Report of Attendance at Community Hall Management Committee Meetings.
16. Community Communication.
17. Clerk's Report and Correspondence.
18. Date of next Meeting of the Parish Council.
Paula M. Hall,
Clerk to the Parish Council.