1 of 2
MEETING of INGLEBY BARWICK PARISH COUNCIL,
to be held at
ST FRANCIS OF ASSISI CHURCH HALL, BARWICK WAY, INGLEBY BARWICK,
WEDNESDAY 15TH DECEMBER 2004,
The business to be transacted at the meeting is as follows:
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Public Participation - Maximum Time of 10 Minutes Allocated.
3. Code of Conduct - Declaration of Interests.
4. Minutes of Ingleby Barwick Parish Council Meeting held on 17th November 2004
and Minutes of the Special Meeting held on Wednesday 8th December 2004.
After consideration, to approve the signature of the Minutes by the person presiding
as a correct record.
5. Matters arising from the Minutes on 17th November 2004 and 8th December 2004.
6. Ingleby Barwick Community Warden Service.
7. Planted/Flower Beds, Ingleby Barwick – Request from Stockton-on-Tees
Borough Council for Suggested Locations within Ingleby Barwick for the
Planting of Flower Beds.
8. Ingleby Gymnastics Club – Request for advice on availability of accommodation to
provide a Gymnastics Academy.
9. County Durham and Cleveland County Training Partnership, Training Events.
10. Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council, Traffic Survey Information.
11. Stockton Renaissance – Eastern Area Partnership.
12. Implementation of the National Agreement on Salaries and Conditions of Service of
Local Council Clerks in England and Wales.
2 of 2
13. Finance: (a) Parish Council Current Balance Sheet;
(b) Accounts due for Payment;
(c) HLB AV Audit – Accounts for year ended 31st March 2004;
(d) Ingleby Barwick Community Hall Accounts;
(e) Section 137 Payments – Requests for Grant Aid from Voluntary
Organisations Active Within Ingleby Barwick.
14. Community Facilities: (a) Tree Planting;
(b) Christmas Tree/Decorations.
15. Planning Applications.
16. Report of Attendance at Community Hall Management Committee Meetings.
17. Community Communication.
18. Clerk's Report and Correspondence.
19. Date of next Meeting of the Parish Council.
Paula M. Hall,
Clerk to the Parish Council.