INGLEBY BARWICK PARISH COUNCIL
to be held at
ST FRANCIS OF ASSISI CHURCH CENTRE – MEETING ROOM
BARWICK WAY, INGLEBY BARWICK
WEDNESDAY 9TH MARCH 2005
The business to be transacted at the meeting is as follows:
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Public Participation – Maximum Time of 10 Minutes Allocated.
3. Code of Conduct - Declaration of Interests.
4. Planning Application No. 05/0381/REM
Proposal: Reserved Matters Application for Residential Development for 431
Dwellings Comprising 104 Flats/140 Sheltered Apartments and 187 Terraced, Semi
and Detached Houses Together with Associated Means of Access and
Location: Broomwood, Village 5, Ingleby Barwick.
5. Planning Application No. 05/0392/FUL
Proposal: Application for Control Panel Kiosk, Telemetry Aerial, Septicity Treatment
Kiosk, Fencing Around Site, New Access Road and Gate for New Foul Sewer
Location: Field East of A1044 (Low Lane)/Yarm Road Junction, Parallel with Low Lane, Against Hedgerow.
6. A1044 Low Lane – Access to Filling Station Site.
7. Date of next Meeting of the Parish Council.
Paula M. Hall,
Clerk to the Parish Council.