INGLEBY BARWICK PARISH COUNCIL
to be held at
ST FRANCIS OF ASSISI CHURCH CENTRE, BARWICK WAY, INGLEBY BARWICK, on
WEDNESDAY 18TH MAY 2005
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Public Participation – Maximum Time of 10 Minutes Allocated.
3. Code of Conduct - Declaration of Interests.
4. Planning Application No. 05/0870/OUT.
Proposal: Outline Application for Means of Access and Siting of Mixed Use Development with Associated Car Parking and Landscaping.
Location: Site North of Blair Avenue, Ingleby Barwick.
5. Planning Application No. 05/0981/OUT.
Proposal: Outline Consent for Erection of 2 No. Dwellings.
Location: Meadowbrae, Leven Bank Road, Yarm.
6. Planning Application No. 05/0999/REM (Site Layout Revised and Revised Plans
and Elevations for the Falkirk Block).
Proposal: Reserved Matters Application for the Erection of 114 Dwellings and Associated Landscaping and Access.
Location: Hill Brook, Ingleby Barwick.
7. Planning Application No. 05/1325/TEL.
Proposal: Prior Approval Determination for the Erection of a 12.5m High Slim Line
Telecommunications Column with Lighting Arm and External Cabinets.
Location: Ingleby Way, Ingleby Barwick.
8. Date of Annual General Meeting of Ingleby Barwick Parish Council – Wednesday
25th May 2005 at St. Francis of Assisi Church Centre, Barwick Way, Ingleby Barwick, commencing at 7.30 p.m.
Paula M. Hall,
Clerk to the Parish Council.