INGLEBY BARWICK PARISH COUNCIL
to be held at
ST FRANCIS OF ASSISI CHURCH CENTRE, BARWICK WAY, INGLEBY BARWICK, on
WEDNESDAY 13TH APRIL 2005
The business to be transacted at the meeting is as follows:
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Public Participation – Maximum Time of 10 Minutes Allocated.
3. Code of Conduct - Declaration of Interests.
4. Planning Application No. 05/0381/REM (Revised Layout and Content)
Proposal: Reserved Matters Application for Residential Development for 431
Dwellings Comprising 104 Flats/140 Sheltered Apartments and 187 Terraced, Semi
and Detached Houses Together with Associated Means of Access and
Location: Broomwood, Village 5, Ingleby Barwick.
5. Planning Application Nos 05/0911/REV and 05/0912/LBC
Proposal: Revised Application for Conversion of Public House to Dwelling and the Erection of 9 Dwellings, with Associated Landscaping and Access.
Location: Cross Keys, Leven Bank Road, Yarm.
6. Planning Application No. 05/0955/TEL
Proposal: Prior Approval Application for the Erection of a 13.8m Streetworks Pole and Tri-Shrouded Telecommunications Antenna, Radio Communications Housing and Ancilliary Development.
Location: Land Opposite Myton House Pub, Ingleby Way, Ingleby Barwick.
7. Planning Application No. 05/0870/OUT
Proposal: Outline Application for Means of Access and Siting of Mixed Use Development with Associated Car Parking and Landscaping.
Location: Site North of Blair Avenue, Ingleby Barwick.
8. Barwick Pond Local Nature Reserve – Proposed Sign.
9. Dates of the Annual Parish Meeting and the Statutory Annual Meeting of Ingleby
Barwick Parish Council.
Paula M. Hall,
Clerk to the Parish Council.