TO BE HELD AT
ST. FRANCIS OF ASSISI CHURCH HALL, BARWICK WAY, INGLEBY BARWICK
WEDNESDAY 4TH MAY 2005
UNDER THE CHAIRMANSHIP OF COUNCILLOR T.W. BOWMAN
CHAIRMAN OF THE PARISH COUNCIL.
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Annual Parish Meeting held on 19th May 2004.
3. Matters arising from the Minutes of the meeting on 19th May 2004.
4. Ingleby-net, Ingleby Barwick Church Community Project – Presentation of
Report by Captain Nick Green.
5. Annual Report of Ingleby Barwick Parish Council (Cllr T.W. Bowman).
(a) Brief Financial Report of the Parish Council’s Accounts for the year ended
31st March 2005;
(b) Observations on the Parish Council’s finances for the current year
7. Ingleby Barwick Community Hall:
(a) Annual Report of the Trustees (Management Committee).
8. Observations of Ward Councillor Mrs J. Beaumont.
9. Report of Representatives to Cleveland Local Councils Association (Cllrs
Mrs I Machin and Ms J. Morrison).
10. Ingleby Barwick Residents Network – Presentation of Report by the Chair
Mrs D. Shariati.
11. Reports of representatives of Voluntary Organisations, within Ingleby
(a) Church of St. Francis of Assisi;
(b) R.C. Parish of St. Therese of Lisieux;
(c) 2nd Ingleby Barwick Rainbows;
(d) 1st Ingleby Barwick Brownies;
(e) 2nd Ingleby Barwick Brownies;
(f) 1st Ingleby Barwick Guides;
(g) Ingleby Barwick Rangers;
(h) St. Francis of Assisi Scout Group;
(i) St. John Ambulance – Ingleby Barwick Cadets;
(j) Thornaby and Ingleby Barwick Football Club;
(k) Ingleby Barwick Youth Group;
(l) Ingleby Barwick Over 50’s Group.
12. To consider any resolutions of which written notice has been received.
13. Any other business, which may legally be considered.
Councillor T.W. Bowman,
Chairman of Ingleby Barwick Parish Council