TO BE HELD AT
ST. FRANCIS OF
ASSISI CHURCH HALL,
UNDER THE CHAIRMANSHIP OF COUNCILLOR MRS I. MACHIN
CHAIRMAN/MAYOR OF THE TOWN COUNCIL.
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Annual Parish Meeting held on
3. Matters arising from the Minutes of the
4. Annual Report of Ingleby Barwick Parish/Town Council (Cllr Mrs I. Machin).
(a) Statement of the Parish Council’s Accounts for the year ended 31st March
(b) Brief Report of the Parish/Town Council’s Accounts for the year ended
(c) Observations on the Town Council’s finances for the current year
6. Ingleby Barwick Community Hall:
- Annual Report of the Trustees/Accounts (Management Committee).
7. Observations of Ward Councillors:
- Ingleby Barwick East
- Ingleby Barwick West
of Representatives to
Mrs I Machin and Ms J. Morrison).
9. Ingleby-net, Ingleby Barwick Church Community Project – Report.
10. Ingleby Barwick Residents Network – Report.
11. Thornaby and Ingleby Barwick Football Club – Report.
12. Maltby Cricket Club – Report.
13. Reports of representatives of Voluntary Organisations, within Ingleby
(b) R.C. Parish of St. Therese of Lisieux;
(c) 2nd Ingleby Barwick Rainbows;
(d) 1st Ingleby Barwick Brownies;
(e) 2nd Ingleby Barwick Brownies;
(f) 1st Ingleby Barwick Guides;
(g) 2nd Ingleby Barwick Guides;
(h) Ingleby Barwick Rangers;
(i) St. Francis of Assisi Scout Group;
(k) Ingleby Barwick Youth Group;
(l) Ingleby Barwick Over 50’s Group.
14. To consider any resolutions of which written notice has been received.
15. Any other business, which may legally be considered.
Councillor Mrs I Machin,