INGLEBY BARWICK PARISH COUNCIL
to be held at
ST FRANCIS OF ASSISI CHURCH CENTRE, BARWICK WAY, INGLEBY BARWICK, on
WEDNESDAY 25TH MAY 2005
Please Note: Slightly later start time.
1. Election of Chairman of Ingleby Barwick Parish Council for the Council Year
2. Chairman to sign Declaration of Acceptance of Office.
3. Election of Vice-Chairman of Ingleby Barwick Parish Council for the Council Year
4. Apologies for absence.
5. Code of Conduct - Declaration of Interests.
6. Public Participation - Maximum Time of 10 Minutes Allocated.
7. To appoint Members to the Planning Applications Advisory Group. (3)
8. Appointment of representatives to:
(a) Cleveland Local Councils Association (2)
(b) Community Hall Management Committee (3)
9. To consider payment of Subscriptions falling to be paid annually:
(a) Allianz Cornhill Insurance Policy – including review of cover;
(b) Cleveland Local Councils Association.
10. Minutes of the Special Meeting of Ingleby Barwick Parish Council Meeting held on
13th April 2005 and Minutes of the Meeting held on 20th April 2005.
After consideration, to approve the signature of the Minutes by the person presiding as a correct record.
11. Minutes of the Annual Parish Meeting held on 4th May 2005. After consideration to
accept the Minutes as a correct record, prior to the approval at the Annual Parish
Meeting in 2006.
12. Matters arising from the Minutes on 13th and 20th April 2005.
13. Traffic Issues, Ingleby Barwick.
14. Ingleby Barwick Parish Council – Office Accommodation.
15. Ingleby Barwick Garden Competition 2005.
16. County Durham and Cleveland County Training Partnership – Training Events.
17. Review of Church Hall Hire for Parish Council Meetings - St. Francis of Assisi
Church Centre, Barwick Way, Ingleby Barwick.
18. Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council, Stockton’s Draft Statement of Community
19. The North Bank Forum, Patient and Public Involvement Forum for Tees, East &
North Yorkshire Ambulance Service
20. Trafalgar Weekend 21st – 23rd October 2005.
21. Finance: (a) End of Year Accounts for the Year Ending 31st March 2005;
(b) Accounts due for Payment;
22. Community Facilities: Street Furniture.
23. Planning Applications.
24. Reports of Attendances at Committees:
(a) Community Hall Management Committee;
25. Community Communication.
26. Clerk's Report and Correspondence.
27. Date of next Meeting of the Parish Council.
Paula M. Hall,
Clerk to the Parish Council.