INGLEBY BARWICK PARISH COUNCIL
to be held at
ST FRANCIS OF
Please Note: Later start time.
1. Election of Chairman of Ingleby Barwick Parish Council for the Council Year
2. Chairman to sign Declaration of Acceptance of Office.
3. Election of Vice-Chairman of Ingleby Barwick Parish Council for the Council Year
4. Apologies for absence.
5. Code of Conduct - Declaration of Interests.
6. Public Participation - Maximum Time of 10 Minutes Allocated.
7. To appoint Members to the Planning Applications Advisory Group. (3)
8. Appointment of representatives to:
(b) Community Hall Management Committee (3)
9. To consider payment of Subscriptions falling to be paid annually:
(a) Allianz Cornhill Insurance Policy – including review of cover;
10. Minutes of the Meetings of Ingleby Barwick Parish Council on the following
After consideration, to approve the signature of the Minutes by the person
presiding as a correct record.
11. Minutes of the Annual Parish Meeting held on
to accept the Minutes as a correct record, prior to the approval at the Annual
Parish Meeting in 2007.
12. Ingleby Barwick Parish Council – Office Accommodation.
14. Mayor’s Sunday Service and Parade
15. Care For Your Area Awards 2006 – Request for Nominations.
16. Date of next Meeting of the Parish Council.
Paula M. Hall,
Clerk to the Parish Council.