INGLEBY BARWICK TOWN COUNCIL
to be held at
ST FRANCIS OF
1. Election of Chairman of
2. Chairman to sign the declaration of acceptance of office.
3. To decide when any declarations of acceptance of office which have not been
received as provided by law shall be received.
4. Election of Vice-Chairman of
5. Apologies for absence.
6. Code of Conduct - Declaration of Interests.
7. Public Participation – The Meeting to be adjourned for 10 Minutes to allow public
8. To appoint Members to the Planning Applications Advisory Group. (4)
9. Appointment of representatives to:
(b) Community Hall Management Committee (3)
(c) Eastern Area Partnership Board (1)
(d) Eastern Area Transport Strategy (1)
10. To appoint committees and sub-committees (If required).
11. To consider payment of Subscriptions falling to be paid annually:
(a) Allianz Cornhill Insurance Policy;
12. Minutes of the Meeting of Ingleby Barwick Town
Council held on
After consideration, to approve the signature of the Minutes by the person
presiding as a correct record.
13. Matters Arising from the Minutes on 18th
14. The Standards Board for
2007/08, Stakeholder Meeting on
17. Ingleby Barwick Enforcement Service – Service Level Agreement.
18. Ingleby Barwick Community Hall – Proposed Extension.
Mayoral Installation on
21. The Parish of St. Francis of
Chairman to attend the Collation
of the new Reverend on
22. St. Francis of
23. T.I.B.S. Presentation Night 2007 on
Members of the Town Council to attend.
24. The Army Presentation Team – Receipt of invitation to an evening reception on
25. Clerks Pension Arrangements.
26. Finance: (a) Current Balance Sheet;
(b) Accounts due for Payment;
(c) Informnorth – Consideration of Subscription.
27. Community Facilities: Street Furniture.
28. Planning Applications.
(a) Planning Application No. 07/0857/FUL
Proposal: Extension of Roadways to Boundary of Betty’s Close Farm/Proposed Residential Development.
(b) Planning Application No. 07/1305/X
Proposal: Application to Fell 1 No. Alder Tree (T2) and 1 No. Yew Tree (T4) and to Crown Lift and Remove Deadwood from 1 No. Beech Tree (T3).
Location: Cross Keys Inn, Leven Bank Road, Yarm.
29. Community Communication.
30. Clerk's Report and Correspondence.
31. Date of next Meeting of the Town Council.
Paula M. Hall,
Clerk to the Council.