INGLEBY BARWICK TOWN COUNCIL
to be held at
INGLEBY BARWICK COMMUNITY
Please note the later start time.
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Code of Conduct - Declaration of Interests.
3. Public Participation – The Meeting to be adjourned for 10 Minutes to allow public
4. Ingleby Barwick Enforcement Service.
5. Ingleby Barwick Community Hall Heaters.
6. Finance: (a) Accounts due for Payment;
(b) Fidelity Guarantee Cover;
(c) Budget 2009/2010.
7. Planning Applications.
(a) Planning Application No. 08/3625/ADV
Proposal: Erection of 2 No. Non-illuminated Post Signs.
(b) Planning Application No. 09/0012/FUL
Proposal: Substitution of 140 No. Retirement Apartments for 46 No.
Dwellinghouses and 12 No. Apartments.
Location: Broomwood, Village 5, Ingleby Barwick.
Paula M. Hall,
Clerk to the Council.