INGLEBY BARWICK TOWN COUNCIL
to be held at
INGLEBY BARWICK COMMUNITY
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Code of Conduct - Declaration of Interests.
3. Public Participation – The Meeting to be adjourned for 10 Minutes to allow public
4. Seamer Wind Farm – Meeting to be attended by representatives from SHWAG
(Seamer and Hilton Windfarm Action Group) who will be giving a short
5. Pedestrian Underpasses, Ingleby Barwick – Concerns from Residents.
6. Highway/Traffic Issues, Ingleby Barwick – Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council’s
Community Engineer Mr Steve Lumb to attend the meeting.
Roundabouts) Proposed 30 mph Speed Limit.
8. Minutes of the Meetings of Ingleby Barwick Town Council held on Wednesday 16th
July 2008 and
After consideration, to approve the signature of the Minutes by the person
presiding as a correct record.
9. Matters Arising from the Minutes on 16th
10. Ingleby Barwick Enforcement Service.
11. Building Schools for the Future.
14. Bulb Planting Project, Ingleby Barwick.
17. Highway Network Management Scrutiny Review.
18. Connect2 Project, Footbridges over the River
Leven and River
Representation on External Project Board.
19. Parish Council Liaison Forum September 2008.
Invitation to Second Stakeholder
22. Mayor of
the Wynyard Rooms,
24. Eastern Area Partnership Board – Report Back from Meetings on Tuesday 29th
25. Finance: (a) Current Balance Sheet;
(b) Accounts due for Payment;
(c) S137 Payments, Applications for Funding:
- Ingleby Barwick Art Group;
- Mencap ‘The Voice of Learning Disability’.
26. Planning Applications.
(a) Planning Application No. 08/1282/OUT
Proposal: Outline Application for the Erection of Two Storey Extension
to Provide Accommodation for Local Police Office.
Location: Greenside Shopping Centre, Ingleby Barwick.
(b) Planning Application No. 08/2742/FUL
Proposal: Revised Application for the Erection of Church and Presbytery
Location: Land Adjacent to St. Therese of Lisieux RC Primary School, Blair
Avenue, Ingleby Barwick.
27. Community Communication.
28. Clerk's Report and Correspondence.
29. Date of next Meeting of the Town Council.
Paula M. Hall,
Clerk to the Council.