INGLEBY BARWICK TOWN COUNCIL
to be held at
INGLEBY BARWICK COMMUNITY
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Code of Conduct - Declaration of Interests.
3. Public Participation – The Meeting to be adjourned for 10 Minutes to allow public
4. PC Katrina Clark and PCSO Jonathan Wardle to attend the meeting and give an
5. Ingleby Barwick Enforcement Service – Officer to attend to give update.
6. Minutes of the Meeting of Ingleby Barwick Town Council held on Wednesday 17th
December 2008. After consideration, to approve the signature of the Minutes by
the person presiding as a correct record.
7. Matters Arising from the Minutes on
8. Building Schools for the Future/Secondary School Provision Ingleby Barwick
including the Proposed Reorganisation of Catholic Secondary Schools.
10. Spaces for Play – Land
11. Tree Planting Project, Ingleby Barwick.
12. Communities and Local Government, Communities in Control: Real people, real
power ‘Code of recommended practice on local authority publicity’ consultation.
13. Tesco, Ingleby Barwick – Consultation on Proposals for a Store Extension.
14. Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council’s Child Protection Policy.
15. Consideration to be given to inviting Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council’s new
Chief Executive Neil Schneider to a future meeting of the Town Council.
16. Local Government Pension Scheme – Statement of Policy Regarding the Exercise
of Discretion with Regard to the Application of the Local Government Pension
17. Eastern Area Partnership Board – Report Back from Meeting on 20th January
18. NALC, Stepping Stones Event at
19. Finance: (a) Current Balance Sheet;
(b) Accounts due for Payment;
(c) S137 Payments – Voluntary Organisations, Ingleby Barwick;
(d) Budget 2009/20010.
20. Planning Applications.
(a) Planning Application No. 08/2977/FUL
Proposal: Erection of Mixed Use Development for 75 No. Bedroom
Residential Nursing Home and 816 sq.m
Associated Vehicular Access and Car Parking.
Location: Land North of
(Changes: Revised overall site plan showing additional car parking and Day
Nursery. Sustainability Statement and Proposed Modus Operandi also
(b) Planning Application No. 08/3573/CPE
Proposal: Site for 80 Seasonal Chalets and Caravans.
Location: Leven Camp,
21. Community Communication.
22. Clerk's Report and Correspondence.
23. Date of next Meeting of the Town Council.
Paula M. Hall,
Clerk to the Council.