INGLEBY BARWICK TOWN COUNCIL
to be held at
ST FRANCIS OF
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Code of Conduct - Declaration of Interests.
3. Public Participation – The Meeting to be adjourned for 10 Minutes to allow public
4. New Model Code of Conduct, Consideration of Adoption of the Code by the Town
Council - Meeting to be attended by David Bond, Director of Law and Democracy,
5. Police Report – Meeting to be attended by PC Kevin Stockley.
6. Ingleby Barwick Enforcement Service 2007/08 – Meeting to be attended by
Representatives from the
7. Minutes of the Annual Meeting of Ingleby Barwick Town Council held on 16th May
2007 and Minutes of the Meeting held on
After consideration, to approve the signature of the Minutes by the person
presiding as a correct record.
8. Matters Arising from the Minutes on 16th and 30th May 2007.
9. Secondary School Provision – Ingleby Barwick.
10. Ingleby Barwick Community Hall Extension - Update.
12. Provision of Village Plans.
13. Provision of a Cemetery/Remembrance Garden for Ingleby Barwick
14. Future Plans for Ingleby Barwick – Consideration to be given to what the Town
Council is looking to achieve.
15. DPD3 Yarm and Eaglescliffe Area Action Plan – Report Back from Pre-Consultation
2007/08, Report Back from Stakeholder
17. Eastern Area Partnership Board – Report Back
from Meeting on
18. Finance: (a) Current Balance Sheet;
(b) Accounts due for Payment;
19. Community Facilities: Street Furniture.
20. Planning Applications.
(a) Planning Application No. 07/1282/OUT
Proposal: Outline Application for the Erection of Two Storey Extension to
Provide Accommodation for Local Police Office.
Location: Greenside Local Centre, Ingleby Barwick.
21. Community Communication.
22. Clerk's Report and Correspondence.
23. Date of next Meeting of the Town Council.
Paula M. Hall,
Clerk to the Council.