INGLEBY BARWICK TOWN COUNCIL
to be held at
ST FRANCIS OF
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Code of Conduct - Declaration of Interests.
3. Public Participation – The Meeting to be adjourned for 10 Minutes to allow public
4. Ingleby Barwick Enforcement Service – Service Level Agreement/Introduction of
5. Crime and Disorder Audit 2007 – Meeting to be attended by a representative from
Stockton Borough Council’s Community Safety Team.
of the Meeting of Ingleby Barwick Town Council held on
After consideration, to approve the signature of the Minutes by the person
presiding as a correct record.
7. Matters Arising from the Minutes on
9. Proposed Youth Café, Ingleby Barwick.
11. Ingleby Barwick Community Hall Extension/Christmas Tree.
Action Plan Issues and Options, Planning Obligations Supplementary Planning Document.
September 2007 – Report Back.
18. Eastern Area Partnership Board, Meeting on
19. Clerks Pension Arrangements.
20. Finance: (a) Current Balance Sheet;
(b) Accounts due for Payment.
21. Community Facilities: Street Furniture.
22. Planning Applications.
23. Community Communication.
24. Clerk's Report and Correspondence.
25. Date of next Meeting of the Town Council.
Paula M. Hall,
Clerk to the Council.