INGLEBY BARWICK TOWN COUNCIL
to be held at
INGLEBY BARWICK COMMUNITY
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Code of Conduct - Declaration of Interests.
3. Public Participation – The Meeting to be adjourned for 10 Minutes to allow public
4. Ingleby Barwick Enforcement Service – Officer to attend to give update.
6. Minutes of the Meeting of Ingleby Barwick Town Council held on Wednesday 15th
October 2008. After consideration, to approve the signature of the Minutes by the
Person presiding as a correct record.
7. Matters Arising from the Minutes on
8. Building Schools for the Future/Secondary School Provision, Ingleby Barwick.
9. Review of Ingleby Barwick Enforcement Service.
10. P.C. Kevin Stockley – Notification received that PC Stockley will no longer be one
of Ingleby Barwick’s dedicated police officers
11. Attendance of the The Worshipful the Mayor of
Council meeting to be held on
12. Communities and Local Government, Communities in Control: Real People, Real
Power: Codes of Conduct for Local Authority Members and Employees –
Plan Document, Local Development Framework – Consultation.
invited for additional funding to provide outdoor activities for people aged 50 and
Scheme, Mastiles Close, Ingleby Barwick.
16. Pedestrian Underpasses, Ingleby Barwick.
17. Bulb Planting Project, Ingleby Barwick.
18. Tree Planting Project, Ingleby Barwick.
19. Ingleby Barwick – ‘Living’ Christmas Tree.
20. Neighbourhood Policing
Consultation Meeting on
23. Eastern Area Partnership Board – Report Back
from Meeting on
24. Finance: (a) Current Balance Sheet;
(b) Accounts due for Payment;
(c) Annual Return 2007/08 – External Auditors Report;
(d) National Salary Awards for Clerks – Interim Award;
(e) I.B. Community Hall, Extension Final Account and
Heaters to be discussed.
25. Planning Applications.
(a) Planning Application No. 08/2977/FUL
Proposal: Erection of Mixed Use Development for 75 No. Bedroom
Residential Nursing Home and 816sq.m
Associated Vehicular Access and Car Parking.
(b) Planning Application No. 08/3024/FUL
Proposal: Erection of 4 No. Semi-detached Dwellings and Associated
Location: Land at The Vale,
26. Community Communication.
27. Clerk's Report and Correspondence.
28. Date of next Meeting of the Town Council.
Paula M. Hall,
Clerk to the Council.