INGLEBY BARWICK TOWN COUNCIL
to be held at
INGLEBY BARWICK COMMUNITY
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Code of Conduct – Declaration of Interests.
3. Public Participation – The Meeting to be adjourned for 10 Minutes to allow public
4. Minutes of the Meeting of Ingleby Barwick Town Council held on Wednesday 20th
February 2008. After consideration, to approve the signature of the Minutes by the
person presiding as a correct record.
5. Matters Arising from the Minutes of the
6. Building Schools for the Future.
in respect of the piece of land at the rear of All Saints School. This land is owned
by S.B.C. and is within
expansion of All Saints School.
9. Dog Fouling/Litter.
10. Public Open Space/Play Area, Broomwood Development, Ingleby Barwick.
11. Bandstand Feature on the Site of the Roman Villa.
12. Future Housing Development in Ingleby Barwick.
Station Facility, Greenside, Ingleby Barwick.
19. Stockton Renaissance, Confirmation of Appointment of the Town Council’s
Representative on the Eastern Area Partnership Board.
20. Eastern Area Partnership Board Meeting, Tuesday 19th February 2008 – Report
21. Finance: (a) Current Balance Sheet;
(b) Accounts due for Payment;
(c) S137 Payments: Crimestoppers, Appeal;
(d) Review of the Effectiveness of the System of Internal
22. Community Facilities: Planting a Living Christmas Tree.
23. Planning Applications.
24. Community Communication.
25. Clerk's Report and Correspondence.
26. Date of next Meeting of the Town Council.
Paula M. Hall,
Clerk to the Council.