INGLEBY BARWICK TOWN COUNCIL
to be held at
ST FRANCIS OF
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Code of Conduct Declaration of Interests.
3. Public Participation The Meeting to be adjourned for 10 Minutes to allow public
4. Minutes of the Meeting of Ingleby Barwick Town Council held on Wednesday 21st
November 2007. After consideration, to approve the signature of the Minutes by
the person presiding as a correct record.
5. Matters Arising from the Minutes of the
6. Open Space and Recreational Facilities, Ingleby Barwick Feedback Requested
7. Building Schools for the Future.
8. Future Plans for Ingleby Barwick.
9. Ingleby Barwick Enforcement Service.
12. Tesco, Ingleby Barwick Report back from
meeting held on
December 2007 Report back.
15. Stockton Renaissance, Eastern Area Partnership Report back from Meetings on
January 2008, Wynyard Rooms, Samsung.
17. Eastern Area Transport Strategy Proposals for Vehicle Activated Signs
(VACTS), Thornaby and Ingleby Barwick.
19. Ingleby Barwick Christmas Tree.
20. Clerks Pension Arrangements.
21. Finance: (a) Current Balance Sheet;
(b) National Salary Award for Clerks;
(c) Accounts due for Payment;
(d) T.I.B.S. Application for Financial Support.
22. Community Facilities: Street Furniture;
23. Planning Applications.
Planning Application No. 07/3296/FUL Erection of Church and Presbytery
St. Therese of Lisieux RC Primary
24. Community Communication.
26. Clerk's Report and Correspondence.
27. Date and Venue of next Meeting of the Town Council.
Paula M. Hall,
Clerk to the Council.