INGLEBY BARWICK TOWN COUNCIL
to be held at
INGLEBY BARWICK COMMUNITY
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Code of Conduct - Declaration of Interests.
3. Public Participation – The Meeting to be adjourned for 10 Minutes to allow public
4. Ingleby Barwick Enforcement Service – Officer to attend to give update.
5. Proposed Youth Café Facility,
Ingleby Barwick – Meeting to be attended by
and Khalid Azam from
6. Minutes of the Meeting of Ingleby Barwick Town Council held on Wednesday 18th
February 2009. After consideration, to approve the signature of the Minutes by the
person presiding as a correct record.
7. Matters Arising from the Minutes on
8. Greenside and Beckfields Shopping Centres, Ingleby Barwick.
9. Ingleby Barwick Town Council’s Banking Arrangements.
10. Building Schools for the Future/Secondary School Provision, Ingleby Barwick.
11. Bridge Over the River
14. Public Consultation Exercise,
15. Proposed Speed Indication
17. Dog Fouling.
18. Bus Services, Ingleby Barwick.
21. Parish Council Liaison Forum, Monday 16th March 2009 – Report Back.
22. Finance: (a) Current Balance Sheet;
(b) Accounts due for Payment;
(c) TIBS – Application for Funding;
(c) Section 137 Payments – Grant Applications:
- 1st Ingleby Barwick Brownies
- 2nd Ingleby Barwick Brownies
- Ingleby Barwick Rangers
23. Planning Applications.
24. Community Communication.
25. Clerk's Report and Correspondence.
26. Date of next Meeting of the Town Council.
Paula M. Hall,
Clerk to the Council.