INGLEBY BARWICK TOWN COUNCIL
to be held at
INGLEBY BARWICK COMMUNITY
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Code of Conduct - Declaration of Interests.
3. Public Participation – The Meeting to be adjourned for 10 Minutes to allow public
4. Councillor Ken Lupton, Leader of Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council to be in
attendance at the meeting. The following matters to be discussed:
- Building Schools for the Future
- Future Development of Ingleby Barwick – Road Infrastructure
- Possible Expansion of Tesco
- Youth Café
- The Rings, Roman Villa Site (Interpretation) – Update
- Beckfields Shopping Centre – Problems with litter
- Care For Your Area – Appreciation of work in Ingleby Barwick in respect
of grass cutting and litter removal
- Tree Planting and Bulb Planting – Appreciation of Stockton Council’s
partnership work with the Town Council.
Greenspaces Officer to be in attendance.
6. Minutes of the Annual Meeting of Ingleby Barwick Town Council held on
Wednesday21st May 2008.
After consideration, to approve the signature of the Minutes by the person
presiding as a correct record.
7. Minutes of Ingleby Barwick Annual Town Meeting held on Wednesday 28th May
Consideration to be given to acceptance of the Minutes as a true record only, as
the Minutes will be formally approved and signed at next years meeting.
8. To appoint 4th Member to the Planning Applications Advisory Group. (1)
(3 Members already appointed)
9. Appointment of representatives to:
(1 of the 2 Members already appointed)
(b) Eastern Area Transport Strategy (1)
10. Matters Arising from the Minutes on 21st May 2008.
11. Building Schools for the Future.
12. Ingleby Barwick Enforcement Service Updates.
15. Broadview Energy Limited, Seamer Wind Farm.
16. Sure Start, Official Opening of Barley Fields
2008/09 – Consideration to be given to
crossing studies at
June 2008 – Report Back.
19. Eastern Area Partnership Board Meetings,
20. Planning Applications.
21. Community Communication.
22. Clerk's Report and Correspondence.
23. Date of next Meeting of the Town Council.
24. Consideration to be given to changing the date of the September 2008 Meeting.
be excluded during consideration of this item because of the confidential nature of
the business to be transacted.
Paula M. Hall,
Clerk to the Council.