INGLEBY BARWICK TOWN COUNCIL
to be held at
ST FRANCIS OF
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Code of Conduct - Declaration of Interests.
3. Public Participation The Meeting to be adjourned for 10 Minutes to allow public
4. T.I.B.S. Interest in Land Adjacent to
of the Meeting of Ingleby Barwick Town Council held on
and Minutes of the Special Meeting held on
After consideration, to approve the signature of the Minutes by the person
presiding as a correct record.
6. Matters Arising from the Minutes on 20th
7. Proposed Youth Café, Ingleby Barwick.
8. Proposed Park Adjacent to
9. Secondary School Provision/Busses Ingleby Barwick.
10. Ingleby Barwick Community Hall Extension - Update.
Policing Consultation Meeting
13. Care For Your Area Awards 2007 Report Back from Presentation Event.
14. Planning Training
16. Police - Priority Plans for Ingleby Barwick
17. Finance: (a) Current Balance Sheet;
(b) Accounts due for Payment;
18. Community Facilities: Street Furniture.
19. Planning Applications.
(a) Planning Application No. 07/1731/FUL
Proposal: Creation of a Park including the Provision of Play Equipment, Multi-Use Games Facilities, Skateboard Park, BMX Track and Field Based Sports Provision. The Park will have a Constructed Mound as a Central Focal Point with Viewing Platform and a Grassed Earth Constructed Amphitheatre, New Paths, CCTV and Security Fencing where needed around Play Facilities.
20. Community Communication.
21. Clerk's Report and Correspondence.
22. Date of next Meeting of the Town Council.
Paula M. Hall,
Clerk to the Council.