INGLEBY BARWICK TOWN COUNCIL
to be held at
INGLEBY BARWICK COMMUNITY
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Code of Conduct - Declaration of Interests.
3. Public Participation – The Meeting to be adjourned for 10 Minutes to allow public
4. Ingleby Barwick Enforcement Service – Officer to attend to give update.
5. Highway/Traffic Issues, Ingleby Barwick –
Mr S. Lumb,
Council’s Community Engineer to attend the meeting.
6. Minutes of the Meetings of Ingleby Barwick Town Council held on Wednesday 21st
January 2009 and
the signature of the Minutes by the person presiding as a correct record.
7. Matters Arising from the Minutes on
8. Building Schools for the Future/Secondary School Provision, Ingleby Barwick.
10. Spaces for Play – Land
11. Tesco, Ingleby Barwick – Consultation on Proposals for a Store Extension.
12. Bridge Over the River
16. Communities and Local Government, Communities in Control: Real people, real
power ‘Code of recommended practice on local authority publicity’ consultation.
Event March/April 2009 – Consideration to be given to two possible attendees for
18. Parish Council Liaison Forum,
Chamber, Town Hall, High Street,
20. Ingleby Barwick Community Hall – Heaters.
21. Finance: (a) Current Balance Sheet;
(b) Accounts due for Payment;
(c) Review of the Effectiveness of the System of Internal
22. Planning Applications.
(a) Planning Application No. 08/2977/FUL
Proposal: Erection of Mixed Use Development for 75 No. Bedroom
Residential Nursing Home and
Associated Vehicular Access and Car Parking.
Location: Land North of
(Changes: Site location plan showing increased red line boundary of a larger
site. Proposed overall site plan showing layout of larger site. Amended
Transport Statement. Certificate of ownership B confirming site owners have
been notified of the application. Notice under Article 6 served on Owners of
the application site.)
23. Community Communication.
24. Clerk's Report and Correspondence.
25. Date of next Meeting of the Town Council.
Paula M. Hall,
Clerk to the Council.