INGLEBY BARWICK TOWN COUNCIL
to be held at
ST FRANCIS OF
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Code of Conduct - Declaration of Interests.
3. Public Participation – The Meeting to be adjourned for 10 Minutes to allow public
4. Minutes of the Meeting of Ingleby Barwick Town Council held on 19th September
2007 and Minutes of the Meeting held on
After consideration, to approve the signature of the Minutes by the person
presiding as a correct record.
Arising from the Minutes on 19th September and
7. Ingleby Barwick Enforcement Service – Service Level Agreement.
8. Secondary School Provision, Ingleby Barwick.
9. Future Plans for Ingleby Barwick – Proposed public consultation.
Core Strategy – Preferred Options Consultation
Regeneration Development Plan Document – Issues and Options Consultation.
13. Ingleby Barwick Christmas Tree.
15. Clerks Pension Arrangements.
16. Finance: (a) Current Balance Sheet;
(b) Accounts due for Payment;
(c) Section 137 Payments:
- Request from Ingleby Barwick Art Club
- Request from Ingleby Barwick Bridge Club.
17. Community Facilities: Street Furniture;
18. Planning Applications.
19. Community Communication.
20. Clerk's Report and Correspondence.
21. Date of next Meeting of the Town Council.
Paula M. Hall,
Clerk to the Council.