INGLEBY BARWICK TOWN COUNCIL
to be held at
INGLEBY BARWICK COMMUNITY
1. Introduction of The Worshipful the Mayor of
Fletcher and the Mayoress of
2. Apologies for absence.
3. Code of Conduct - Declaration of Interests.
4. Public Participation – The Meeting to be adjourned for 10 Minutes to allow public
5. Ingleby Barwick Enforcement Service – Officer to attend to give update.
6. Minutes of the Meeting of Ingleby Barwick Town Council held on Wednesday 19th
November 2008. After consideration, to approve the signature of the Minutes by
the person presiding as a correct record.
7. Matters Arising from the Minutes on
8. Building Schools for the Future/Secondary School Provision, Ingleby Barwick.
9. Freedom of Information Act – Adoption of the new Model Publication Scheme along
with completed ‘Guide to Information’.
10. Spaces for Play – Land
12. Tree Planting Project, Ingleby Barwick.
14. Proposed Bus Shelter and Stop Installation, Ingleby Barwick.
15. Annual Risk Assessment and Review of the Effectiveness of the System of Internal
Audit 2008/2009 – Consideration to be given to setting up a ‘Working Party’.
16. Review of the Town Council’s Fidelity Guarantee Insurance cover.
17. Neighbourhood Policing
Consultation Meeting on
Report back from Meeting.
December 2008 – Report back from Meeting.
20. Eastern Area Partnership Board – Report Back from Meeting on 16th December
21. NALC, Stepping Stones Event at
22. Finance: (a) Current Balance Sheet;
(b) Accounts due for Payment;
23. Planning Applications.
24. Community Communication.
25. Clerk's Report and Correspondence.
26. Date of next Meeting of the Town Council.
Paula M. Hall,
Clerk to the Council.