INGLEBY BARWICK TOWN COUNCIL
to be held at
INGLEBY BARWICK COMMUNITY
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Code of Conduct - Declaration of Interests.
3. Public Participation – The Meeting to be adjourned for 10 Minutes to allow public
4. Minutes of the Meetings of Ingleby Barwick Town Council held on Wednesday 18th
After consideration, to approve the signature of the Minutes by the person
presiding as a correct record.
5. Matters Arising from the Minutes on 18th
6. Building Schools for the Future.
9. Evening Gazette, Community Champion Awards.
10. Neighbourhood Policing Consultation Meeting –
11. Extension of
12. St. Francis of
14. Consideration to be given to the Mayor Councillor John Fletcher attending a
meeting of the Town Council.
15. Finance: (a) Current Balance Sheet;
(b) Accounts due for Payment.
16. Planning Applications.
(a) Planning Application No. 08/2133/COU
Proposal: Change of Use from Retail Unit (A1) to Hot Food Takeaway (A5).
Location: Unit 2, 4
17. Community Communication.
18. Clerk's Report and Correspondence.
19. Date of next Meeting of the Town Council.
Paula M. Hall,
Clerk to the Council.