INGLEBY BARWICK TOWN COUNCIL
to be held at
INGLEBY BARWICK COMMUNITY
PLEASE NOTE: Change of Venue
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Code of Conduct – Declaration of Interests.
3. Public Participation – The Meeting to be adjourned for 10 Minutes to allow public
Jamie McCann from
5. Ingleby Barwick Enforcement Service – Meeting to be attended by a representative
from the Enforcement Service.
6. Minutes of the Meeting of Ingleby Barwick Town Council held on Wednesday 19th
December 2007. After consideration, to approve the signature of the Minutes by
the person presiding as a correct record.
7. Matters Arising from the Minutes of the
8. Open Space and Recreational Facilities, Ingleby Barwick – Feedback Requested
9. Building Schools for the Future.
11. Tesco, Ingleby Barwick – Meeting to be held
9.30 am, Agenda Items Requested by
January 2008, Wynyard Rooms, Samsung – Report back.
Applications – Consultation Document.
14. Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council, Attendance at the Town Council meeting held
15. Broadview Energy Limited, Proposed Wind Farm - Small Wind Farm of Eight or
Less Wind Turbines between Seamer and Hilton.
16. Ingleby Barwick Community Hall – Opening Ceremony for the New Extension.
18. Finance: (a) Current Balance Sheet;
(b) Accounts due for Payment.
18. Community Facilities: Street Furniture;
19. Planning Applications.
20. Community Communication.
21. Clerk's Report and Correspondence.
22. Date and Venue of next Meeting of the Town Council.
Paula M. Hall,
Clerk to the Council.