INGLEBY BARWICK TOWN COUNCIL
to be held at
INGLEBY BARWICK COMMUNITY
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Code of Conduct – Declaration of Interests.
3. Public Participation – The Meeting to be adjourned for 10 Minutes to allow public
4. Anti Social Behaviour – Clare Peaden, Anti Social Behaviour Officer to attend
6. Minutes of the Meeting of Ingleby Barwick Town Council held on Wednesday 19th
March 2008. After consideration, to approve the signature of the Minutes by the
person presiding as a correct record.
7. Matters Arising from the Minutes of the
8. Building Schools for the Future.
10. Leven Bank – Proposal to Remove the Overtaking Lane.
March 2008 – Report Back.
15. Eastern Area Partnership Board Meeting, Tuesday 25th March 2008 – Report
19. Friends of
20. Finance: (a) Current Balance Sheet;
(b) Clerks Annual Increment Rise –
(c) LG Pension Scheme – Contributions from
(d) Accounts due for Payment;
(e) Maltby Cricket Club;
21. Community Facilities: Planting a Living Christmas Tree.
22. Planning Applications.
23. Community Communication.
24. Clerk's Report and Correspondence.
25. Date of Annual Meeting of the Town Council and Date of Annual Parish Meeting
Paula M. Hall,
Clerk to the Council.