INGLEBY BARWICK TOWN COUNCIL
to be held at
INGLEBY BARWICK COMMUNITY
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Code of Conduct - Declaration of Interests.
3. Public Participation The Meeting to be adjourned for 10 Minutes to allow public
5. Minutes of the Meeting of Ingleby Barwick Town Council held on Wednesday 24th
After consideration, to approve the signature of the Minutes by the person
presiding as a correct record.
6. Matters Arising from the Minutes on
7. Pedestrian Underpasses, Ingleby Barwick Consideration to be given to
8. Highway/Traffic Issues, Ingleby Barwick Town Councils Priorities.
9. Proposed Police Accommodation, Ingleby Barwick.
10. Ingleby Barwick Enforcement Service.
11. Building Schools for the Future/Secondary School Provision, Ingleby Barwick.
13. Communities and Local Government, The Making and Enforcement of Byelaws
16. Bulb Planting Project, Ingleby Barwick.
17. Tree Planting Project, Ingleby Barwick.
18. Attendance of the The Worshipful the Mayor
Council meeting to be held on
2008 Report Back.
21. Eastern Area Transport Strategy 2008/9 Second Stakeholder Meeting, Tuesday
22. Local Government Pension Scheme.
23. Finance: (a) Current Balance Sheet;
(b) Accounts due for Payment;
(c) I.B. Community Hall Extension Final Account.
24. Planning Applications.
25. Community Communication.
26. Clerk's Report and Correspondence.
27. Date of next Meeting of the Town Council.
Paula M. Hall,
Clerk to the Council.