INGLEBY BARWICK TOWN COUNCIL
to be held at
INGLEBY BARWICK COMMUNITY
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Code of Conduct - Declaration of Interests.
3. Public Participation.
4. Minutes of the Meeting of Ingleby Barwick Town Council held on Wednesday 19th
December 2007. After consideration, to approve the signature of the Minutes by
the person presiding as a correct record.
5. Ingleby Barwick Community Hall – Hire Agreement.
6. Local Development Framework Training, Village Study Consultation.
7. Standards Committee – Substitute Parish Representatives.
8. Mayor’s Charity Dinner Dance –
11. Ingleby Barwick Enforcement Service.
12. Finance: (a) Current Balance Sheet;
(b) Accounts due for Payment;
(c) S137 Payments – Voluntary Organisations, Ingleby Barwick;
(d) Budget 2008/2009.
13. Date of next Meeting of the Town Council.
Paula M. Hall,
Clerk to the Council.