INGLEBY BARWICK PARISH COUNCIL
to be held at
ST. FRANCIS OF ASSISI CHURCH CENTRE, BARWICK WAY, INGLEBY BARWICK
WEDNESDAY 8TH DECEMBER 2004
The business to be transacted at the meeting is as follows:
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Code of Conduct - Declarations of Interest.
3. Planning Application No. 04/3627/REM
Proposal: Reserved Matters Application for the Erection of 64 no.
Dwellinghouses and 48 no. Three Storey High Apartments Together with
Associated Car Parking, Landscaping and Amenity Space (Revised
Location: Broom Park (Southern Part), Village 5, Ingleby Barwick.
4. Planning Applications - Over Development of Plots.
5. Planted/Flower Beds, Ingleby Barwick – Request from Stockton-on-Tees
Borough Council for Suggested Locations within Ingleby Barwick for the
Planting of Flower Beds.
6. Alteration Number One to the Adopted Stockton-on-Tees Local Plan:
Proposed Pre-Inquiry Changes to the Revised Deposit Draft.
Paula M. Hall,
Clerk to the Parish Council.