INGLEBY BARWICK TOWN COUNCIL
to be held at
INGLEBY BARWICK COMMUNITY
Please note the earlier start time for the meeting.
1. Election of Chairman of
2. Chairman to sign the declaration of acceptance of office.
3. Election of Vice-Chairman of
4. Apologies for absence.
5. Code of Conduct - Declaration of Interests.
6. Building Schools for the Future.
7. Police Report – Meeting to be attended by P.C. Kevin Stockley.
8. Public Participation – The Meeting to be adjourned for 10 Minutes to allow public
9. Appointment of representatives to:
(b) Community Hall Management Committee (3)
(c) Eastern Area Partnership Board (Confirmation Only) (1)
(d) Eastern Area Transport Strategy (1)
10. To appoint Members to the Planning Applications Advisory Group. (4)
11. To consider payment of Subscriptions falling to be paid annually:
(a) Allianz Cornhill Insurance Policy;
(c) The Ramblers Association.
12. Minutes of the Meeting of Ingleby Barwick Town
Council held on
After consideration, to approve the signature of the Minutes by the person
presiding as a correct record.
13. Matters Arising from the Minutes on
17. Ingleby Barwick Enforcement Service – Service Level Agreement 2008/2009.
19. Eastern Area Partnership Board Meeting, Tuesday 22nd April 2008 – Report
2008/09, Stakeholder Meeting on 15th May 2008 – Report Back.
June 2008 – Items requested for discussion at the Forum.
22. Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council, Mayor’s Sunday Service and Parade 8th June
24. Finance: (a) Current Balance Sheet;
(b) Accounts due for Payment;
(c) Clerks Salary Scale;
Annual Audit for the Year Ended
25. Planning Applications.
(a) Planning Application No. 08/0821/FUL
Proposal: Substitution of 41 plot housetype designs on 36 existing approved plots (plot nos. 90-115 and 122-132 of planning approval 05/0381/REM) within established housing development.
26. Community Communication.
27. Clerk's Report and Correspondence.
28. Date of Annual Parish/Town Meeting and Date of next Meeting of the Town
Paula M. Hall,
Clerk to the Council.